Mission Statement | A Heart in Your Hands is committed to providing affordable Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation/ Basic Life Support (CPR/BLS) to healthcare professionals and people with little to no medical training in preparation for employment or an unexpected medical emergency.
Vision Statement | A Heart in Your Hands is committed to providing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation/ Basic Life Support (CPR/BLS) training to enhance public safety and reduce loss of life.
· CPR/BLS for adults, children and infants
· Heart Saver CPR for adults, children and infants
About the Course
· The course can be taught at your business
· Length of the courses is 4-4.5 hours
· The course is a hands on class with a 25 question exam
· Upon successful completion of the course participants will receive a CPR Card and Certificate
(valid email address is required for receipt of the above items)
· CPR/BLS for adults, children and infants is $55
· Heart Saver CPR for adults, children and infants $55
· CPR book is not included in the cost. Books can be purchased for $16.50 or rented for the day for $5.00.
Book your free consultation to learn more about how you can become CPR Certified by the American Heart Association.